Thursday, December 1, 2011

Enrolling in God's Life Insurance Policy

Living a righteous life by following God's way is our insurance policy against the storms of life.  It will not keep us from the storms, but in God's pathway there is the promise that we will not be overtaken by trouble and will come through it successfully.  There is also the promise that there is no death in His pathway.  Listen to these verses from Proverbs 12:
"But the righteous will come through trouble...No grave trouble will overtake the righteous." (13b,21a)...In the way of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no death." (28)
Lord, we give You this day.  No matter what happens today, we know You walk with us and will bring us through the troubles successfully.  Help us be sensitive to Your voice to keep us on Your right path.  In Jesus' name, Amen.  Have a blessed day, Church Chicks, knowing that God walks with you as your insurance policy :)

1 comment:

  1. I know most of you don't know me, but I am a snowbird, who is so looking forward to coming back to my home church in Florida. I want to be more involved in 2012.And let the Lord be Lord of my life and see were he takes me.God Bless you all and have a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete