Saturday, December 10, 2011

Church Chicks in Nassau!

Church Chicks are everywhere and Church Chick products help you find them and celebrate your faith together :)  While on a cruise last week and visiting the Straw Market in Nassau, I wore one of my Church Chick tees (Heb. 10:24-25 style) and four Church Chicks stopped me and commented on my shirt.  One said she was going to look up the scripture right away after she asked what it said and I told her, "It says to spur each other on to love and good works and to go to church often - even more as you see the Day approaching."  Three Church Chicks stopped me further in the market and said they loved my shirt.  I asked if they were Church Chicks and they said, "Oh, yes!"  They said they'd like to know where they could get Church Chick shirts and I told them to go to our site at "ChurchChickOnline.com."  Hopefully, there will be Church Chicks proclaiming their faith and love for the Lord with witness wear in the Straw Market real soon :)  Romans 1:16 says, "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation."  I wouldn't have known these women were Church Chicks if I hadn't worn my shirt.  It was a great feeling to know that I was among Christian sisters even far from home in the Straw Market of Nassau.  Wear it and share the love, Church Chicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment