Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Church Chicks Have Sensitivity to God

Have you ever had a sensitivity to a soap, cream or lotion?  Your skin gets itchy and tender, and you definitely know there's something making your skin feel more aware of anything that comes in contact with it in that area.  We can become more sensitive to hearing God's voice in our lives by,,,  guess what?  Just asking Him!  Psalms 144:8 says, "Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust.  Cause me to know the way in which I should walk for I lift up my soul to You."  Let's start the day by asking our loving Father to make us sensitive to His leading in our daily walks. To see those around us who need an encouraging word, smile or hug.  Lord, we lift up our souls to You.  Make us more sensitive to Your love and leading in every area of our lives.  Thank you for all you have done and are doing for us.  We love You!!!  In Jesus' name, Amen.  Read it, live it, wear it, tell it, Church Chicks :)  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment