Friday, September 21, 2012

A Church Chick True Story - Making New Friends in NY :)

Church Chicks! My name is Jessica and I just wanted to share a quick story.  Last Thursday evening George and I attended the kids' open house at their new school. We started in Eliza's class and while we were standing around in awe of the organization that Eliza's classroom showed a fellow parent says, "Hey, I love your shirt.  Honey, look at her shirt. You should get one!" to his wife... I told him where I got mine and then it was time for us to move on to the next class. A little while later as we were walking toward the cafeteria for refreshments I hear, "There's that Church Chick lady. Let's go talk to them," from behind us. George and I were approached again by this couple and struck up a wonderful conversation a they invited us to come hang out with them. They have a 5 children and 2 of them are in my kids' classes! It's so nice to make new friends in our new town because of my faith wear! So Ronda, I believe that I am in need of ordering some more Church Chick wear :-) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment